Вы всё по́няли? 4.2 Где мо́жно купи́ть ча́йник?
Which of the following are true? Choose any correct answers.
1. Amanda has stopped in to see Katya...
- because she can't find her brand new teakettle.
- because she wants to ask Katya out to tea.
- because she has no teakettle, and Katya does.
- because she wants to make herself some tea.
2. Katya says that...
- Oleg lives fairly spartanly.
- Oleg has a lot of furniture in his room.
- Amanda needs to buy a teakettle.
- Amanda and Oleg have something in common.
3. Эльдора́до, we find out from Katya...
- is the last name of her boyfriend.
- is a store that has everything.
- is only open tomorrow, not today.
- is a good place to buy a teakettle.
4. Masha and Ira…
- are Katya's other two roommates.
- can take Amanda to the store.
- have a lot of things in their room.
- still need to buy lots of things.
- can't go to the store today – she has work to do.
- volunteers to take Amanda to the store right away.
- can't go to the store today – Oleg is coming over.
- asks Amanda if they could go to the store tomorrow.
In this text we find out what things Amanda and her friends have in their dorm rooms. For each object listed, note which people have the object, then mouse over to check your answers. More than one person may own the same object.
|1. teakettle||Katya & Lena||Masha & Ira||no one|
|2. washing machine||Katya & Lena||Masha & Ira||no one|
|3. microwave||Katya & Lena||Masha & Ira||no one|
|4. refrigerator||Katya & Lena||Masha & Ira||no one|
|5. coffee grinder||Katya & Lena||Masha & Ira||no one|
|6. pot||Katya & Lena||Masha & Ira||no one|
|7. coffee maker||Katya & Lena||Masha & Ira||no one|
|8. sofa||Katya & Lena||Masha & Ira||no one|
Listen to the sentences and decide if they are true or false.